Saturday, August 9, 2014

Atari, my very first computer

  During my last holiday I typically visited my parents and when I was going through my old papers I came across this jewel. The receipt and warranty for my very first computer, the 8-bit Atari 65XE. Now I know when exactly I got it. It was bought on December the 22nd, 1989 for $127 and I got it two days later on Christmas Eve (that's when most Christmas celebrations take place in Poland). For me it was two days full of suspense and excitement. My Dad would let me see the box, but that was it. I had to wait until the Christmas Eve. I'll never forget the day I opened the box, it was some of the best experiences in  my life.

Receipt, page 1
Receipt, page 2
Guarantee, page 1
Guarantee, page 2 (conditions)
Guarantee, page 3 (free repairs stamps)
Guarantee, page 4 (replace parts)

No comments:

Post a Comment