Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome everyone!

Hi! This is my new blog on computer science. In this place I'm going to publish results of my experiments, projects, and new experience. Or anything I manage to learn, which is related to computer programming. Few months ago I have completed a computer science course. I must admit I did quite well and have got 2:1 Bachelors of Science from Lancaster University, which is one of the best in the country. Although all programming we did on that course was almost solely in C# for general programming and XNA for game programming (maybe with the exception of Prolog in which we only wrote a couple of exercises for one module, Artificial Intelligence), I have already started learning Objective-C and intend to start writing my own apps for the iPhone and iPad in the near future. So, I've bought myself some books and will exercise thoroughly. And when I'm not doing that I'll publish a post here every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment